Monday 13 August 2012

ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Review

Hey My Beauties How are you all doing :) :) 
Today I am showing you all My selected e.l.f Studio Baked Eyeshadow's I got Recently :)
 Basically this is Part 2 of my review on my haul i got from my good friend 
Muff_top10 who owns an ebay shop selling e.l.f products from the US 
To see part one which was the review on the Studio Baked Blushes and bronze click here
Which includes the link to the store on ebay :) 
I am extra excited about this review because i have been loving these eyeshadows since i got them.  They are completely different to the Studio eyeshadows normally sold by e.l.f 
These eyeshadows are only available on the US SIte and cost $3 each, there is 6 shades to choose from i chose 3 to start off with :) 
You are getting 3.5g of product per eyeshadow which is pretty good for the price :) 
The Packaging is the same as the baked blush and bronzers I Love the way the lids are see through and show the product as it saves having to open loads of them to get the right colour like some of the studio line products.  
One thing i have to say is e.l.f better be bringing out more shades because these are going to be a real hit believe me in fact they are currently sold out in the US site which says alot :)  e.l.f.co.uk let me know that it will be about 2 months before they get the baked collection in so at least you have an idea what they are like before they arrive eh?
So enough jibber jabber and on with the swatches 
Burnt Plum:   Oh boy oh boy just look at that shade isnt it just to die for.  When i first seen this in the package i instantly fell in love with it.  Then when i swatched it i was in awwwwwwwww.  To be honest this shade wouldnt be a plum in my eyes but more like a burgundy with brown and red undertones to it.  It has very tiny gold shimmer particles which barely show up on the eye.  I love this shade its definitely a favourite of mine 
This swatch taken is just one swipe dry can you see how pigmented it is and believe me the intensity of this shade wet is incredible 
Bark:   Well now this shade is your typical chocolate brown with golden shimmer.  Anyone who likes their neutrals which i bet is everyone will love this shade in particular again this shade is incredibly pigments wet and dry.  I love wearing this as an everyday shade 
Toasted:  This is a lovely bronze gold shade :)  Again very pigmented both dry and wet.  This looks fantastic all over the lid with a matte brown in the crease and a chocolate brown in the outer corner.  Surprisingly it makes my hazel eyes pop especially when the sun shines on them :) 
Overall I am amazed by these shadows.  I totally expected these to be disappointing and that is the reason i only picked 3 to start off with.  You can imagine my surprise when i swatched and used these first.  They feel really soft and creamy.  They are not one bit chalky.  They glide on so nicely and with a good primer they last all day.  They blend really well and are so easy to work with they are actually easier to work with than the normal studio line eyeshadows.  
I love them and will definitely be purchasing the remaining 3 shades without a doubt 
I cannot wait for you all to try them 
Well done to e.l.f for bringing out this collection and hopefully they will come out with more shades for use to play with :) 
Well thats it from me today everyone 
What do you think of them so far :) 
Until next time take care 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 



I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

TheOtherSideofCool said...

Ohmygosh these are gorgeous! I just love baked products so knowing elf will be bringing some out makes me happy! I love all 3 of these colours too, very wearable and pretty xx

Visit The Other Side Of Cool
Tweet me! @othersideofcool

Unknown said...

Elf will be releasing baked palettes in September, so if you like baked singles, you will love their baked palettes. I can't wait!

Unknown said...

Did you say baked palette ahhhhhhh im so excited now hehehehe :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for reviewing these. They look so pretty.

BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...