Wednesday 10 April 2013

My Empties #1

Hey my beauties how are you all doing today :) 
This is going to be my first ever empties post :)  I have been gathering for a couple of months now and my gathering bag is getting a little full lol 
I do not know about you but I absolutely love watch videos on everyones empties and of course reading blog posts on empties too I think the reason is you know the person has used the product up completely and can give an in depth review on it weither they like it or not you know they have put it to the REAL test.  
So I thought I would join in on this and start posting my empties from now on some you might see in more than one post and become my favourites and some might not be a favourite and I might not ever purchase again :)  If you want to see this on a regular basis let me know :) 
So let me go ahead and show you all :)   Now I have decided to break this down because If I include all of these in one blog post you will end up falling asleep lol So this blog post will be On the beauty products for the face and face and hair products I have used up.  

Garnier Simply Essentials 2 in 1 makeup-remover:  This is a favourite of mine for sure and for a long time.  Its so so affordable in fact it only sets me back about 3 to 4 euro.  This contains 2 layers the top layer (blue) is the eye makeup remover the bottom layer is suppose to be for the face.  It contains no perfume or alcohol.  The reason I love this so much is that its absolutely amazing to take of my eye makeup literally one swipe and bam gone.  I find If i use the blue layer before shaking it for the rest of my face the blue layer is more effective for the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and liners.  The only fault........ its feels quite oily and I dont particularly like oily products on my face.  The fact it does such a great job, its affordable and its brilliant even for anyone with sensitive skin I can tolerate a little oiliness.  
Garnier Simply Essentials soothing eye makeup remover:   This is basically for anyone who has very sensitive eyes and needs a soothing eye makeup remover thats not going to sting the life out of them or take no effort removing makeup.  This is liquid based which mean no oil and to be honest its not as good as the 1st one I spoke about.  Its fine for anyone who doesnt wear alot of makeup around the eyes but not for the heaviest of makeup.  This cost me about 2.30 euro and to be honest I probably will buy it again but not in a hurry .
Garnier Fresh Essentials Grape Water eye makeup remover:   To be honest this is the worst out of the 3 I found it not doing what it claims and that is removing waterproof eye makeup,  this takes quite a few rubs of the cotton pad to remove and i hate that because the eye area is so delicate I will not be purchasing again 
Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover:   I love Nivea full stop as some of you who have been with me a while will know.  I love their moisturisers I love there body washes I love everything so I thought I will in no doubt love this :) .  Again this is so so affordable so affordable it costs less than 3 euro.  It has the same idea as the 1st Garnier remover comes in two layers.  Again this is oily in fact more oily than the Garnier one yes it does remove the eye makeup even waterproof but not as good and to be honest I found my eyes stung a little while using it its a no no from me :( 
The Famous Lynx Attract for Her Spray 
I absolutely LOVE this spray its been a favourite of mine for the past I dont know how long basically since it was released last year :)  
There is not one bad thing about this spray its smells amazing even my 3 year old girl says "lemme smell mammy"  I have got so many compliments wearing this.  Fruity, floral and woody fragrance. A vibrant colourful mixture of succulent fruit creates an enticing fusion while floral notes leave a feminine accord.  A vibrant colourful mixture of succulent fruit creates an enticing fusion while floral notes leave a feminine accord. Bottom notes of wood, musk and vanilla give the fragrance a sheer creaminess. As described and I say AMEN to that LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Garnier pure Anti-blackhead deep pore wash:  I ran out of my usual daily face wash (which i will review soon I have it on my list for ages and ages but somehow always by pass I think I just take too much for granted I think but I love it so much)  There was none of my usual on the shelf so I decided to go for this as it was on sale for around 2 euro.  It comes in a gel like for with teeny tiny beads in each squirt to gentle ex-foliate your face.  To be honest I found this to do nothing for me yes my skin felt smooth and soft but I didnt notice much of a change or difference for me to go and repurchase.  I still prefer my usual daily face wash 
Nivea Pure & Natural Cleansing Toner:  I love this 100% no doubt in my mind.  I actually love all of Nivea's Pure & Natural range.  With 95% of the ingredients of natural origin.   Free from Parabens, Silicones, Colourants and Mineral Oils.  This is a brilliant toner for under 3 euro.  There is no strong smell of alcohol off it like you get from some toners and I find my skin doesnt feel tight after using it plus it works great.  LOVE IT!!!!!
Primark 4 in 1 deep facial cleansing wipes:  NO NO NO I hate them I dont suffer with sensitive skin as such but by heck these stung the hell out of me my face felt like i scrubbed with with a brillo pad.  Even my daughter handed them back to me saying they stung her so much.  I will be sticking with my long time favourites I think 
Monu Revitalising moisturiser:  I got this in one of my glossy boxes and to be honest I thought "awwww yet another moisturiser to throw into a box" but girlies let me tell you I LOVE THIS.  In fact I love it so much I squeezed the bejeebies out of it and was so sad to see that i could not get anymore out.  This left my skin so so hydrated, soaked into my skin as soon as it hit it but made my skin look so fresh and dewy,  The scent is not strong but you do get the smell of cucumbers off it love it.  It sort of has a cooling effect when you first apply it which is great if you have just ex-foliated and feel kinda flushed :)  Its such a pity its expensive this will set you back £17 or there abouts for 50mls hmmmmm I would consider it but so feel there might be bigger and better for that price :)  But if there was an offer going on this I will be barging through everyone to stock up lol 
Loreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo:  Since I started using this shampoo which must be about 6 months ago now I have noticed a complete difference in my hair and even my hairdresser asked me what am i using that my hair has got so much better from been dry dull and lifeless.  I simply told him I changed my Shampoo and conditioner and also bought the treatment of this aswell.  I love this and still to this day using it.  The scent is amazing.  If you are thinking of buying this I highly recommend you get the treatment with it :) :) This shampoo was on offer for 3.75 euro super affordable :) 
V05 Volume Boost Gel Spray:  This is my HG for sure.  I remember about a year ago I made a video about the fact that my hair has lost its life.  After having the twins I lost handful of hair for 6 months solid and the one thing I missed most in the world was my natural curls.  I found even moose wasnt doing anything it was just giving me a wave.  Even when I used curling thongs the curls would eventually fall almost flat.  That was until I came across this little beauty :)   This stuff is absolute amazing and holds my curl all day long I cant live without it.  I basically wash my hair towel dry it, flip my head down spritz some into my hair scrunch it up then flick back my hair spritz a little more scrunch it up and your ready to go no hair dryer nothing and bam curly natural hair love it :) It does feel a little stiff but if you scrunch your hair it looks natural and bouncy and the next day you still have a nice wavy soft look in fact your hair feels as smooth and soft as if you used nothing in it :) This gives the most amazing volume ever im in love  Top marks to this beauty for sure :) 
Batiste Diva Dry Shampoo:  Ok I have to admit this is the very first dry shampoo ever in my life that I have tried.  Yes I know shock Horror Gasp!!!!! But true :)  The is no real point in me going on telling you about the product is there im sure all of you or at least most of you know what the whole idea of the dry shampoo is all about.  I love this product I find it brilliant that you get an extra day plus plenty of volume in this little tin.  I have been on the look out for the brunette one which is suppose to be even better for all of us dark haired people but havent yet got my hands on it.  Love this :) 
Garnier Intensive 7 Days Hand Cream 
This is my HG hand moisturiser!!!!!  If you are like me a busy mum who uses different household products, has hands in water more than out of it and suffers with dermatitis most of the year due to not drying your hands properly because of rushing and racing around this is the cream from you.  To be honest I neglected my hands for the past few weeks by not moisturising them and doing ordinary everyday jobs around the house.  Plus my skin did not agree with a washing powder I was trying out and I was covered in a rash and extremely dry skin.  My hands got that bad i was scratching them so hard when i was sleeping they bled.  I had enough and ran to my Garnier hand cream this is day 4 of applying when ever I get the chance and my hands look 10 years younger I love it The scent is gorgeous and it leaves no oiliness soaks right in :) Plus it cost less than 5 euro BARGAIN BEAUTY!!!!!
 Nivea Visage Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream:  YES ANTI-WRINKLE!!!!! Its never too early to start and I am not getting any younger :) :)  
I decided to try this out one day as it was on a great offer and my usual day cream was not available at the time so what better chance to try this out than when it is on a great offer.  I usually use the Nivea Pure & Natural which is amazing so going for something with SPF 15 is even better right ? 
Well I have to admit I really enjoyed using this cream.  The scent is a little stronger than the one I normally use but bearable.  It sort of smells like strong baby powder.  A little goes a long way and my skin feels moisturised all day.  As in it working on wrinkle well sure I couldnt really tell you anything about that as im in my prime I dont have wrinkles I have laughing lines hahaha ok in all honesty I wouldnt say it works miracles on wrinkles but the fact it has spf15 in it will surely help prevent your face from sun damage etc that causes wrinkles ;)
I would surely buy this again because of that reason. 
Ok I think I will leave it there :) :) If you haven't fallen asleep already :) Let me know what you think of this blog post would you like to see this on a regular basis.  My next blog post will be on Makeup products I have finished.  
Is there any of these products you like and use? 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 




I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've tried the Garnier eye makeup remover and it stung my eyes like crazy! So disapointed as I really wanted a nice eye makeup remover x

S.Lennyn82 said...

I really like reading empty posts. Its how I add or delete many products from my Wants list:) xx

http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

Jordan Which one did you try hunny

S.Lennyn82 I love them too :)

Beautiful Living said...

Love this post :) Thanks for sharing! The Garnier hand cream sounds amazing.

Kate @ Another Clean Slate said...

Here from the blog hop! Interesting way to decide what to review- I like it! I love my makeup remover wipes for sure!

Bev said...

hi, i following the "i love my post" blog hop. i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

http://blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

thanks
new follower bev

Keenly Kristin said...

OK...I have NEVER heard of this type of review post...but I LOVE it. It's pure genius. And, I will totally be doing it soon. This is such a great way to find out about products you should/shouldn't try. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...