Hey my beauties How are you all doing today :) Such A beautiful sight to wake up to this morning :) :) I thought I would share the sun rise with you as its not often we see this in Ireland :)
As you probably heard already, GFC might go away on 1st of July, once Google reader is gone. I know a lot of people are scared of this moment, but lets face it: there are good alternatives to GFC, bloglovin' being one of them. It's easy to log in with your Facebook and the latest posts from the blogs you follow as displayed in a similar way YouTube displays the videos on the subscriptions page. That being said, lets hop around and make our bloglovin' profiles known to the world. I have teamed up with Dyna from Makeup by Dyna and Cristina from Cristina's Beauty Box to create this fun blog hop for everyone to share their Bloglovin Profiles at least that way we will still get some notifications on new blog posts from our favourite blogs. Plus get meeting new bloggers all over the world :)
Some Simple Rules
1. Follow the hosts on bloglovin.
2. Share the blog hop button on your sidebar.
3. Hop around and visit at least 3 blogs. If you decide to follow a blog, please follow with bloglovin considering that GFC might go away. Leave a comment and let them know how you found their blog.
4. Leave your link. You can link your bloglovin profile or a post on your blog that you enjoy, but in this case make sure you have your bloglovin visible on your blog so others can follow you.
5. Optional: Help this blog hop grow and share it on Twitter using the #bloglovinbloghop at the end of the tweet ;) or on Facebook. Button code: