Tuesday 19 March 2013

Monday Makeup: Paddy's Day Look :)

First of all let me begin with showing you my kiddies St Patricks Day looks lol
They were so so cute that day as they alway are :) :) 
As You all know St Patricks Day (paddy's day not Pattys) is a huge thing in Ireland :) 
Especially with kids :) 
The more done up they are they better so they had their hair sprayed 
Tatto's (not real ones of course) on their faces 
Cool T-shirts and hats for the day :) 
Now of Course mammy has to take part too :) 
So here is my look for the day :) 
Of course my hair had to be a little on the messy I had just washed it and it went a little cray cray while getting the kiddies ready the joys of motherhood eh?
So I have decided to take part in this new thing called Makeup Monday where everyone shares a look they have created in the week and share what they created :) 
I really want to get involved in this one because to be honest its giving me a kick in the ass to start showing looks (even if they are not professional) as some of you might actually like them plus I have been asked so so so many time when I am going to start doing tutorials as you are liking the looks I post up on my facebook page.  I suppose in some sense its sort a confidence thing as I am self teaching and have learned alot and got a little more confident in creating looks but feel I am just not 100% confident enough to do tutorials yet so maybe this might be what will get me started :) 
Now Makeup Monday doesnt have to be just on looks created it can be about anything even reviews but I have taken it into my head its for looks created so that it will give me the inspiration to share looks I have tried out :)   If you want to get involved click the Makeup Monday picture on my side bar or click here 
So the look of the day is of course consisting of greens :) 
I love greens but find it hard sometimes to wear them as some greens do clash with my eye colour which is hazel 
So the eyeshadows I used are from two different palettes 
After Priming my lid 
  • I applied the top left shade which is a matte cream shade all over lid up to the brow bone 
  • Then I mixed the top right shade which is a frosty champagne and the bottom 3rd shade which is a stunning gold together and applied that to the first inner 1/3 of the lid 
  • and lastly from this coastal scents palette I took that stunning minty green shade with golden shimmers the first shade on the 2nd row and applied it to the centre of the lid and to the bottom lash line 
  • For blending out any harsh lines i simply used the matte cream shade on the top row
  • Going to my Unii Palette which i filled with my the body needs crush pot eyeshadows 

  • I applied the Last shade "Blackened Emerald" which is a sunning emerald green with black undertones I applied most of the shade to the outer corner and blended out into the crease this is an absolute stunning shade :) 
  • lastly I applied the 2nd shade "Blackened Teal" to the outer V and outer 1/3 of my bottom lash line 
  • And I blended altogether :) 

I applied my current favourite gel liner by Catrice cosmetics and then decided the shadows were not shimmery enough ;) so I got my NYX Candy glitter Eyeliners out and chose the obvious one for this look :) "Jade Green" and applied that over the eyeliner on my top lash line ;) 
My camera really doesnt do this look justice but its to give you an idea of what it looked like as the lighting was so dull due to typical Irish weather its the best i could do :) plus i had 4 kiddies pulling out of me to hurry up so we could go to the parade while i was taking the photos lol 
So thats my paddy's day look
If you want to check out some more Monday Makeup Click below :) 
Makeup Monday
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck Laughter 










I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

aw your kids are so cute!!

Chloe said...

Oh Nina this is so nice, & your kids are adorable! I did a green & gold eye too and y little sisters went MAD for glitter! x

Unknown said...

Sarah Dora thanks hunny they are adorable most of the time lol
ChloeThanks so much hunny awww will you stop my little 3 year old wanted some of my glitter on her eyes too lol so cute

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

You're makeup looks great

~Sherine
Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

Unknown said...

Irish to the bone! Full blooded Irish! Brilliant t-shirts.

Your make up looks stunning also ^_^

Hope you and your family had a great St Patrick's day :D xx

Unknown said...

Confessions of a City Girl Thank you very much :) :)

Juvey BatsI know i love the tshirts myself i wanted one but there was none my size lol thanks very much hunny we had a great day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...