Saturday 7 January 2012

What i Got From My Secret Santa aka Dyna


Hey everyone i thought i would share with you what i got from my secret santa aka the Beautiful Dyna from Dyna's Random Blog 
I took Part in doing Secret Santa with 4 Girls I met through blogging and I have to say I had so much fun doing it. 
We all had a limit on what to spend and we could sent anything so in the video i have shown you what i received off Dyna which i love every last thing. 
So keep an eye out for reviews on these very soon :) :) 


I also took the chance to do some more Essence shopping hehehe as you do!!! (well I have to for you guys dont I) 
so I have loads of Essence Makeup to review for you 
Hope you look forward to that. 
See You all soon 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 
Nina C.
xoxoxoxoxox

4 comments:

Loevens said...

Wow these products look lovely. I wish I could purchase essence cosmetics from denmark.

Dream1ncolour said...

iv never heard of this brand looking forward to a review about it

http://www.dreamincolour11.blogspot.com/

MythicalKinkii said...

wow this brand looks really good, can i get it here in the UK? also could you check out my blog? just started today woo <3

Unknown said...

Its not available in the UK yet but thats not saying its wont arrive as its very popular hun you can get it on ebay but be careful its not old makeup ask lots of questions before buying

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...