Thursday 7 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 7 Lipstick Tag


Hello again everyone :) Its that time of day again :) yeeeeeeeee :) 
Today I have decided to pick a lippy that I usually carry in my bag especially in the last maybe 2 months or even more  :) Well actually Its a lipstick my lovely daughter decided to use only last week on my walls Click here to see the picture evidence :)  :( and ruined and never to be seen again :( ye right I have another which arrived in the door today and I just couldnt wait to put it on my lips today and this time im putting a pad lock on my handbag lol :) 
This lipstick I absolutely love and adore and I have to say is a great lipstick for everyday wear but also great to get noticed too in a nice sort of way :) I have already done a post on the 3 I own so far  So I will not go into great detail like my other posts dont worry :) :) 
It has to be NYX Matte Lipstick in Euro Trash 
These lipsticks are not hard to find you can get them on alot of online stores like Cherry Culture, NYX Cosmetics site, ebay, pork daisy.com.  
There are 22 shades to choose from so there is a shade for at least every skin tone :) 
The packaging on these is actually quite nice.  I like the way you have the little window in the middle of the package and can see very clearly what the shade of the lipstick is.  
Euro Trash is a stunning pinky brown shade a perfect my lips but better shade.  This is the shade i find myself reaching for the most out of the 3 I own.  As these lipstick are matte I like to make sure my lips are smooth by ex foliating them and applying balm before applying this lipstick.  They a smooth and creamy which is surprising for a matte lipstick.
This applies like a dream I just love the NYX Matte Lipsticks.  They tend to stain which is a better bonus as they are more long lasting that way :) I find if I am wearing this all day I only have to reapply once.  
If this shade stains and only has to be reapplied the once can you imagine what the more darker shades are like :) 
Have you tried NYX Matte Lipsticks If so what shades :) :) What's your thoughts on them I just Love them :) 

Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)

  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 




    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...