Monday 11 February 2013

#28 Days of Kisses *Day 11 Lipstick Tag

Well hello there my beautifuls :) How are you all doing today :) 
Again another horrible rainy day in Ireland so boring even wearing bright lips is not brightening up the mood. I have to say one thing this tag is surely taking me to a whole new level with colours :) 
I am trying out shades I would never have dreamt would suit me and to be honest since starting this tag people too have noticed the difference as its been said to me a couple of times :) 
Some people have even said that the shades that I normally wouldn't go for do actually suit me so it goes to show ladies what you think and what other people think is completely different I am more confident than i ever was to explore different shades yeeeeeeee :) 
Today's shade is a great example of shades I would kind of leave to one side and wouldn't wearing on an everyday basis even though I love the shade.  I think its because its bright cheery and something you would wear on a night out or so I thought until now :) 
Now come on ladies you all have to admit it there is shades of lipstick out there that we find daunting or "Scary" that we think oh no that wouldnt suit me its too bright too dark too something but we do not know unless we try them out and ok not every shade suits but at the end of the day there is ways and means on how to wear them too :) 
Admittingly I haven't really worn this lipstick since I got it tut tut tut :)  But now its a different story I was pleasantly surprised with the comments I got and with myself that I actually liked it on and had the confidence to wear such a bright shade on such a dull rainly winter day :) 
The lip product I am talking about???
The Revlon Just bitten Lip Stain in "Smitten"
I have this along with 10 other shades reviewed already of course and I do use these alot especially the lighter shades but I have kind of put the darker more "scarier shades" to one side even though I have no reason why I did so :)  Not anymore I promise :)  To check out my other shades click here
These balms have been an all time favourite of mine actually since the day I got them they have been a favourite.  They are absolutely amazing.  My most favourite shade was always the shade "Precious" you always found that in my bag until my lovely daughter ruined that on me by painting my walls with :) It was the perfect everyday lip stain :) 
This shade on the other hand is an absolutely stunning shade 
This is a stunning Berry pink shade and even though it looks scary from the package its actually not that scary on the lips :) Trust me I know :) 
It applys fairly lightly even though its are dark shade but its every build able you can have it as dark as you are comfortable with.  
If you have very pigmented lips naturally this shade with turn out more on the pinker side of berry 
here it is applied to my lips which are pigmented naturally 
 
In the above photo I applied 2 coats but in the below photo I applied a good 3 to 4 coats.  
It comes out more like a cerise pink the longer you wear it.  In the picture above I have it on my lips about 5 hours :) Still going strong.  I actually loved it more the longer it was on and the more it faded the more I loved the finish :) 
If you are looking for a good stain that will last all day long plus not dry out your lips in fact make your lips look moisturised the these are definitely the product for you :)  As for me I will surely be using the darker and more "Scarier" shades more often.  :) 
Have you tried these ? oh and Guess what Revlon are bringing out 3 new shades yeeeeeeee :) 

Check out the ladies who have also taken part in #28Kisses posts you might see something you want to try out for yourself :)


  • Nykki-talks-beauty
  • Emily Nailed It 
  • Kaka Beauty Blog
  • Face Value Blog
  • FashionCHICsta
  • NykkeyB
  • Aglaia Beauty
  • Maria Sparkle
  • Pixie Dust and Fairytales
  • Pretty, Posh, Oh My Gosh!
  • Confessions of a Make-up Addict
  • The Glamourous life of a French House Wife
  • Beauti by Jinjer
  • Beauty Passionista
  • All Made up 21
  • Nina's Bargain Beauty
  • Epiphannie A
  • Lacey Smiles 84


  • Until next Time 
    Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 









    I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...