Thursday 27 October 2011

BH Cosmetics 4th Edition 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette Review

Hey Everyone Here i Present the BH Cosmetics 4th Edition 120 Palette :) 

Check out my video Review and then Check out my swatches Below 




Side 1 to the left and Side 2 to the Right

Swatches of Side one 
Side 1  
Row 1 & 2 
Row 3 & 4
Row 5 & 6
Swatches of Side 2 
Row 1 & 2
Row 3 & 4
Row 5 & 6 
So there is the Swatches everyone :) and these swatches are made with without a primer underneath 
Check out BH Cosmetics Site to have a look at the Palettes 

Disclaimer:  This Palette as always was bought out of my own money.  This review is simply my own opinion on what i have experience with it 

Thanks so much for visiting and don't forget to follow :) 
Please leave me a comment as i love reading them and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :) :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...