Thursday 24 April 2014

NYX Illuminating Bronzer in Chaotic

Hello My beauties I hope you are all well 
Today I have a Rave post (yeeeeeeee) 
Yes its on this Fabulous NYX Illuminating Bronzer in shade Chaotic 
This is just Fabulous and I really could end this review right now by telling you all to go buy it and you wont regret it Honestly I could but I wont as I want to show you all what it looks like :) 
These little beauties are only $9 and come in 5 different shades 
At the time when I purchased this there was only 3 shades available but now there is 5 The 3 shades I had to choose from Chaotic stood out to me more 
I really want to stock up on all of them as I truly believe they are amazing :) :) 
So on with the review :) 
So NYX state:  Brighten up your skin with any of the Illumination Face & Body Bronzers. The radiant shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow. Gleam through the day wearing any of the three Illumination Body Bronzers for a natural touch of radiance!  Interesting isn't it especially now with Summer coming around the corner we want out skin glowing 

Its funny when you think bronzer you think dark bronzy shades but in fact with NYX Illuminating Bronzers they are they opposite.  They are more bright cheerful illuminators for every skin tone even ones who are at the fairest in fact they could really leave out the work Bronzer and put either blush or just illuminator.  Well I could say that about this shade in particular you will see why when I show you.  

The packaging is very sleek with a shiny black plastic compact.  The lid is very sturdy so no need to worry that it will open in your handbag.  Inside you get a very nice sized mirror that is perfect for travel of course.  

Oh ladies believe me when I tell you that this can be surely compared to any high end blush out there as in performance, pigmentation and of course beauty.  
I use Benefit Coralista in the Spring and Summer alot and that cost €38 or around but this has surely replace Coralista alot lately for me 
I am going to call it a blush as that is exactly what I use it for.  This blush is absolutely amazing.  I cant get over how pigmented it is you literally dip the brush once and your done.  I love the colour which is a Peachy Pink blush with a golden shimmer.  Do not be put off by the word shimmer as its the type of shimmer that gives you an amazing glow to the cheeks.  Anyone who has a darker skintone will find this brilliant as a high light 

Awww what more can I say about this apart from the fact that its just lovely :) 
The lasting power is brilliant I found it lasted me all day long actually 8 hours max to be precise.  If there was one fault i had to pick with this it would be that you have to use with a light hand for sure.  I remember the first time I used this I used a heavy hand and i was like wow there hello clown nina.  The brush will pick up alot of product if you use a heavy hand.  
also if you are a dry skin suffer this blush (as i can it) will emphasise your dry flakes as it is an illuminator.  I do suffer with enlarged pores especially in warm weather and i found that this did not emphasis them :) 

 Overall an excellent blush and should be in everyones collection this is suitable for every skin tone and gives a beautiful glow to the skin.  This looks fabulous in photos too as i do not have a natural flush to my cheeks and I find this give me that perfect healthy flushed look and feel it makes me look even a little younger :) :) 
I highly recommend this to you all to try.  I am not sure what the other shades are like but this one has surely hit a favourite of mine 
Here is a picture of me wearing a light sweep of Chaotic across the cheeks :) I have a before and after picture just to show you how much I have no colouring on my cheeks at all :) :) 


Aww i just love it :) 
Well that it for today I hope you enjoyed my review.  Have you tried this yet?  Is it something you would like to try :) Comment below I love hearing from you 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 

















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

CosmeticsAndThings said...

Wow, I need this product, I love the shade it is perfect ♥

Unknown said...

This looks so nice, perfect for spring/summer :D

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

Love that color, I'm going to try this soon! Happy Friday!
Barbie
barbiesbeautybitsblogger

Unknown said...

That eye look is so gorgeous! Please tell me what you used :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...