Wednesday 9 April 2014

Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff No Nonsense 3 in 1 Body Scrub

Well hello my beauties xxxxxx Todays review is on the Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff No Nonsense 3 in 1 Body scrub.  I honestly could not wait to get my hands on this when I first heard about it.  To be honest Since i started using Cocoa Brown 1 hour tan I have become hooked.  I can have a tan all year round and have comfort knowing I am in no way damaging my skin.  Not only that I have a Chocolate Whip Moisturiser to keep my tan in tip top shape plus keeping my skin feeling smooth and looking fresh and glowing.  For extra beauty I also have Lovely legs Tan  for when I want that extra bronzed sexy looking legs when I want to wear anything above the knee ;).  Marissa Has it all thought out so much so she has come up with yet another product to help us ladies achieve and maintain beautiful tanned skin.  Of course to have beautiful Tanned skin we have to prep our skin and have beautiful smooth skin with no rough parts to achieve a beautiful even tan.   Not only that but we also need something thats going to help remove the subborn old tan that has been on our skin for over 5 days and sometimes thats hard to remove without feeling like your tearing even skin cell off you :)  Well not anymore !!!!!!!!This has to be the best Body Scrub so far I have every tried in my life Honestly 

As I mentioned many times before I do suffer with dry skin mostly on my legs and feet area.  i mean the dryness where even when you apply a light moisturiser you see flakes about 5 minutes after.  Well using a rough exfoliatesr can be extremely hard on dry skin leaving it even drier than it was before.  Its horrible and most of the time you are afraid to ex foliate especially when tanning.  That's why most of the time I think peoples tan does not work out for them especially dry skin sufferers.   
Well this stuff is the answer to us dry skin suffers especially :) :) 
Marissa States that :  The TOUGH STUFF Body Scrub is a no-nonsense scrub for rough areas of the body – perfect for the feet, ankles, knees, elbows and hands. This amazing ex foliating scrub is brilliant to prepare the skin for tanning, removing stubborn old tan and of course, leave your skin silky smooth.

Look at how nice a pink this looks lordy lord so girly I love it.  When I first tried this little tube of greatness my tan had got a little too grubby and patchy and to be honest it was too embarrassing to show in photo's so I left that out but all you tan wearers know only too well the way tan goes after a few days :)  

So I started using this to remove my tan.  i was expecting rough harsh times ahead of me but to be honest even though this is full of tiny grains it didnt feel so bad , in fact it felt really good.  Not only was the tan coming off very easily but my skin was feeling smoother the more I rubbed.  In all honesty I only squirted this into my hands and applied to my body with long strokes I could instantly see my tan lifting off my skin.  Now yes you will feel these grains for sure something like you woud feel if using an exfoliating glove but better

After using this the first time i instantly fell in love.  My skin felt so smooth and soft and not one bit dry.  I mean no tightness especially after the scrubbing and I didnt even feel like I had to apply moisturiser.  The smell is amazing smells like the Chocolate Whip Moisturiser.  This is amazing stuff believe me I use this to prep my skin for my tan and there is no such thing as rough knees and elbows with me anymore.  I absolutely love using this to prep my legs before shaving there is no redness or blotchiness afterward and my legs feel amazing.  
I use this stuff 3 times a week and my skin feels amazing my tan looks amazing what more do you need :) :) 
My body has never been treated so well since I introduced it to the Cocoa Brown Range I honestly dont know How I survived in the past without it :) :)  So the only question I have is Whats Next Marissa ;)  
You can Purchase the Tough Stuff from Cloud10 for only €5.95 for 200mls (where I got mine) or any pharmacy or store who sells Cocoa Brown :) 
Have you tried this yet?  What are you waiting for I didnt get these smooth looking tanned legs from anything else only Cocoa Browns products Dam Straight!!!! :) 

I hope you all enjoyed this review and be sure I will more than likely be back soon with more reviews of Cocoa Brown Products ;) 
Until next Time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 














I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds like a great product, I don't use fake tan but I love a good exfoliator so I might try this out at some point :) Great post!

Jess | The Indigo Hours said...

This sounds so good! Like Nicola, I don't use fake tan but you can't beat a great exfoliator :) I love that it's pink, too!!

Jess xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...