Saturday 16 June 2012

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Professional Blush Palette Review

Hey my beauties
How are you all doing today ?
Wow our weather is seriously wintery lately there was even reports of a Tornado in Donegal a few weeks ago now thats scary!!! We never ever get that here in Ireland 
Anyways enough about that 
If you havent seen my latest video review on the BH Cosmetics 10 colour blush palette 
You can view it here 
I bought this the same week i bought the Jenni Rivera 36 color eyeshadow palette by BH Cosmetics 
As i said in my video i always wanted to try this palette and never got the chance to but it was selling for $11.87 which was 9 euro at the time and i grabbed it while i could.  10 Blushes for 9 euro which is less than 1 euro each was too hard to resist.  That offer is still on as i write this so if you are interest click here 
The packaging is pretty straight forward.  Its actually very familiar in size to the Jenni Rivera Palette which is again hand for travel.  There is no mirror included but if you are one who owns eyeshadow palette most of those palette include a mirror so thats not a major thing :)  On the back of the package gives you a full list of ingredients and the best before date.  
As you can see you are getting 10 good sized blushes.  They are a little smaller than a Mac blush.  You are getting a mixture of matte and shimmery blushes.  There is also cool and warm tones in this which is always handy.  Also in this you are getting a mixture a peaches, corals, pinks, and bronzy shades.  You are getting shades that will suit every skin tone .  
My Purpose of buying this palette was to see how it varies for different skin tones and how pigmented the blushes are as i want to build up my kit separate to my own collection.  Now from what i experienced with this palette some shades are not as pigmented as i thought they would be especially the first 5 shades but they are buildable.  Some shades would not suit anyone with medium to dark skintones.  Some would be too strong for someone with pale skintones but to me that suits me fine as my purpose in buying this is to use on myself and other people (family and friends for now)  If you wee buying this for yourself you might fine at least some of these blushes not suitable for you.  For the price you are paying for this you would not be loosing out on much as you would pay the same price for one blush with some brands as you would for this whole palette.  
Over i am pleased with my purchase .  The blushes are not like high end blushes but they do last 5- 7 hours before fading depending on how intense you have them on :) I find this palette great to play around with to see which shade suit and which shades you can mix to create your own shade :) I will definitely repurchase for my kit but i also want to hear from you guys if you have every tried blush palettes from other brands :) :) and see if there is any difference apart from the price.  I might even try one from a different brand myself and do a comparison post what you think 

I hope you enjoyed my review :) 
Have you tried this palette or something like this from another brand ?
Until next time 
Lots of love luck and laughter 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a gorgeous palette, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...