Wednesday, 20 June 2012

The Body Shop New Body Mist in Satsuma Review

Hey My beauties how are you all :) :) 
In my last review i was telling you that since i couldnt make The Body Shop Event last month, they kindly sent me out 3 items to try out which was very kind and unexpected.  They understood why i couldnt make it and still sent me out the items again thank you Body Shop :) 
I have already reviewed one of the items i was sent which was the Moringa Beautifying Oil 
Next up is the New Body Shop Body Mists which were only launched this month :) :) There are 8 scents available Pink Grapefruit, Coconut, Strawberry, Satsuma, Mango, Shea, Moringa and Vanilla.  
From the last review i done you will all know that this is my very first time trying out Body Shop items and its pretty exciting for me as i have always as long as i can remember wanted to try out these items and all items from the Body Shop :) :) 
The Body Shop sent me out The Satsuma Body Mist 
The Packaging is a glass bottle which has a great sturdy spritzer that dispenses a nice amount of product :) You are getting 100mls for £7 which is less than 10 euro.   I actually think that price is very reasonable for what you are getting as this will last a long time :) 
While the sun is shining i find myself reaching for this all the time since i got it.  The Bottle is so summery looking and the scent is a great scent for the summer.  Now one or two spritz of this is more than enough as i find it very strong but not overly strong.  Its definitely smells of Oranges (Satsumas) I find the scent sweet and zingy all at the same time both work fantastic together.  The strength of the scent dies down after an hour but i found i could still smell it 6 hours later :) 
Even though this scent is beautiful it wouldnt be top of my favourite list but i would like to try other scents from this range as im sure i will find my favourite out of the 8 :) :) and i will let you all know dont worry.  
Oh the excitement of having this bottle of freshness on my dresser is making me smile as i type this review :) I love it :) This is making me want to go to Body Shop and go crazy spending in it (maybe its not a bad thing that the nearest store is 40 miles away from me haha)  If you like fresh summer scents i do recommend trying this body mist out.  I havent had the pleasure of smelling the other fragrances yet but i know by having this one they will all smell pure and near to the actual scent its named :) :) 
Oh i can only imagine what the strawberry one smells like mmmmmmmmmmm oh and the coconut and the mango mmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Sorry i was dreaming there Oh Body Shop please open a store near me so i can pop in every day and smell all your goodness.  :) 

So thats 2 products down one to go and so far 2 out of 2 have me extremely happy :) :) 
Have you tried The Body Shop Body Mists yet ?
What scent have you tried ?
I hope you enjoyed this review :)
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


Disclaimer:  Body Shop sent me this product to test as part of their new launch.  I am in no way getting paid for this review and i am not obliged in any way to give a good review about it.  This is my utmost and honest opinion about it and i would never give a false review about any product.   I have no reason to do so. :) Thank you so much for reading.  I really hope you enjoyed it :) 

3 comments:

makeupmonster.ie said...

I lurve this scent so much, want all these sprays now!

The Make Up Fairy said...

Adore this scent in the shower gel. Must purchase xxx

Wife in style said...

love this range, i got 4 now! its worth to collect

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...