Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Winner of the Its Judy Time Palette is......................


Now that the Palette is well on its way to my door and ready for the new owner to enjoy it as much as me I am now ready to announce the winner.........

To pick the winner I did something different and asked a special person to choose the winner and Thanks to Benji Judys Husband he was happy to participate I tweeted him this morning and I got him to pick a number from the comments and the number was 11.  Anyone who commented twice was counted as one comment as that is only fair :)  
So the winner is 

Congratulations to Sheri 
Sheri you have 48 hours to contact me with your details hunny.  If Sheri does not contact me (as I have no other way of contacting her) I will then choose another winner :)
Until the next Giveaway 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 






















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Kerro said...

aww so close.well done sheri

Sheri said...

Aw yay! I've emailed you at: dear-nina@hotmail

:)

A Steadfast Heart and Home said...

So sweet! Congrats to the winner. I just ordered this palette today! I am pretty excited about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...