Tuesday 16 July 2013

Lush Emotional Brilliance Liquid Lipstick in Passionate

Hey my beauties How are you all doing today :) 
Today I have a Lush post for you all.  
My good reliable friend was in Lush Last week again and rang me asking me what I wanted I was super excited and said surprise me but make sure there is something make-up wise in it as I have never tried make-up by Lush  :) 
When I got the bag in my hand I couldn't wait to see what I got in my goody bag.  
So Along with Shampoo bars and bath bombs there with this very bright shaded Lipstick :) 
If you were not in the blogging world you would probably wonder what this was at first.  
The packaging actually reminds me of eye drops or something like that :)
I have always wanted to try these from the moment I seen them released.  At Lush you can actually get a colour reading done so that they can match you up with shades thats are suitable for you.  
So what are the Lush Emotion Brilliance Liquid Lipsticks 
The Liquid Lipsticks are a Very Very intensely pigmented lip cream that leaves your lips feeling smooth and soft and moisturised but at the same time giving your lips a whole lease of life for the whole day :) 
The lipsticks contains ingredients such as jojoba oil, candelilla wax and rose wax.  
Jojoba oil:  is especially designed to cure chapped dry lips 
Candelilla wax:  Creates a gloss on the lips and makes the lipstick more water resistant 
Rose Wax:  Creates a barrier of moisture to the lips :) 
Each lipstick comes in a glass container which might I add is 100% recyclable and costs €17.00 which at first seemed pretty steep in price to me until i started to use it for myself and to be honest this lipstick is surely going to last a very very very long time.  Even longer than most high end lipsticks out there.  
You are getting 5g of product for that price too which is good enough for me.  
There are 14 Shades to choose from So my friend along with the help of the lovely ladies at Lush in Grafton Street chose Passionate for me :) 
This is a bright fuchsia pink with blue undertones :)  Doesn't it look amazing :) :) 
The shade or should I say the name Suits me down to the ground because I am a very passionate person and feel strongly about a lot of things in my life.  I am strong minded and It has been said by others that my passion for things shines bright.  As you can see this is a well suited name for this lipstick.  Its strong, bold and bright I love it :) Its Looks really well with my warm complexion and I literally don't need any other makeup on me while wearing this as it looks fantastic on its own 
Overall I found this lipstick to apply really really handy with the doe foot applicator it leaves it easier to apply evenly.  My lips did feel smooth and soft wearing this and not once did I feel it dry out my lips. There is no sticky feeling to it at all.  It feels so so light  After it wears off a little I found it leaves a stain effect which also looks beautiful.  I only had to reapply the once through the day after eating and drink to keep the intensity but you could get away with not reapplying and still have a tint on your lips.  So I think its worth €17?  100% Because as I said before you would spend the same amount on another higher end lipstick which wont last as long as this lipstick.  I plan on getting another shade soon in fact and I cant wait to share it with you :) 
Would you be bold enough to wear this shade?  
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 














I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

I Am THE Makeup Junkie said...

That's a very pretty lippie! I think I am going to investigate the Lush lippies thanks to you Nina!
Marie
http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This looks great. I wish I had a Lush near me.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

Wow that is a gorgeous shade!! Thanks for linking up to makeup monday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...