Wednesday 14 May 2014

Blank Canvas Cosmetics New G20 Flat Buffer Brush


Hello my beauties I hope you are all well :) xxxxx
Todays review of course is on one of the newest editions to the Blank Canvas Cosmetics Site and its actually part of a new series ....... The Glossy Series :) 
As you may have well noticed this looks very similar to the F20 by Blank Canvas Cosmetics and you are right :) 
The difference is this is the stand up version of it.  
The G20 is the New Flat Buffer Brush and it costs €13.99 from the Blank Canvas Cosmetics site 
As mentioned above this brush literally does exactly what the F20.  This brush is made up of short, dense synthetic fibres ideal for liquid, cream or powder products but i mainly use this for my liquid foundation.  Its also perfect for blending out cream blushes which is perfect for me as I can sometimes got a little OTT when it comes to cream blushes as alot of them I own are super pigmented.  I love a flawless my makeup looks when I use this brush and alot of you notice how flawless I look especially when I put up before and after photos.  Well you are looking at one of the reasons why This brush is one of the reasons :) 

As I siad there is not a huge difference between the F20 and the G20 only that:
The handle of the G20 is alot skinnier which actually can make a difference as some people prefer skinny handles than broad handles.  You have a little more control and it feels a little lighter 
Also this brush Stands up which looks very professional if you are a makeup artist.  It helps keep the brush even cleaner instead of resting on your work top and to your customers eyes that will be even more impressive.  I have 2 of the glossy series brushes stand up on my dresser and two people of the family have already commented that it was a great idea :) 

I love having this brush in my collection now and will certainly be keeping it in my kit :) :) It performs the very same way as the F20 which is an excellent brush What more can I say.  
Which one would you go for The F20 or the G20 Which one catches your eye more :) 

Have you tried the new glossy series by Blank Canvas Cosmetics yet?  
Did you know Blank Canvas Cosmetics is currently having a 30% off Summer Sale on Selected items Check it out here :) 
If you are thinking of purchasing from Blank Canvas Cosmetics other items  Enter "NINA" at the end for a little discount* for all my lovely readers.   I Hope you enjoy 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 








* Discount counts for orders of €15 and over :) :) Enjoy



I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

HauteFrugalista said...

Ive been trying to figure out different brushes. This one seems good~
xo,
Dee T
http://HauteFrugalista.com
@HauteFrugalista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...