Thursday 8 May 2014

Blank Canvas Cosmetics E37 Pencil Brush

Hello My beauties Wow I have missed Blogging.  I can not believe its been a week since I blogged.  With preparing for my sons communion last week for Sunday life just took over and then when it was all over Monday we went away for the day after that we were all so tired I am literally only getting my energy back now :)  I can only imagine what I will be like when I have to prepare for my twins communion in 4 years time lordy the thought haha 
Anyway I am back with a Blank Canvas Cosmetics review of course :) :)  At this stage you must all know Blank Canvas Cosmetics aka BCC is one of my favourite brands of all time for amazing quality makeup brushes at such and affordable price I just cant stay away.  When a new brush is release I am on the site like a shot to add it to my collection no questions asked as I know I will love it.  
Todays review is on a newer brush I have added to my collection and that is the E37 Pencil Brush.  To be honest I dont know how I lived without it :) :) 

This is very similar to the E23 Short Pencil brush by BCC which I absolutely adore and use every time I do my makeup This is a little bigger in size and in synthetic hair :) :) 
The difference between the E23 and the E37 is the size of the brush and also the end of the brush.  The E23 is smaller and pointier but the E37 is a little bigger and rounder at the tip :).  They both has the same purpose and that is to help smudge out shadows and liners to help create the perfect smokey eye.  They are both great to use with powders and creams and they are also perfect for smudging out harsh lines :) 

Even though they both have the same purpose I have found myself reaching for the the E37 more lately.  Perhaps its because I have big eyes and find this an excellent fit in my crease.  Also I find this brilliant for grabbing just the right amount of eyeshadow on the tip (white Part) for my crease and blends out amazingly due to the (black part of the brush been so soft)  This brush creates the perfect cut crease look without going over the crease.  
Personally I use the both brushes for different purposes. 

The E23 is perfect for:  
applying shadows to your bottom lashline 
for creating the perfect outter V shape.  
It too is perfect for smudging out liner and harsh lines.  and also perfect for applying highlight to the inner corner of the eye because of the tip.  

The E37 is perfect for:
 all of the above aswell as blending out the colours in the crease and creating the perfect cut crease look.  You definitely need both in your life :) :)  I also find this brush brilliant for applying highlight under the brow.  

Have you tried this brush yet ?
For only €6.99 its more than worth its price 
 If you are thinking of purchasing from Blank Canvas Enter "NINA" at the end for a little discount for all my lovely readers I Hope you enjoy 
So that it is for today everyone 
I hope you found this review helpful 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 


















I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks . Great detailed review!!

Barbie's Beauty Bits said...

You love brushes as much as me!
Barbie!

Jessica K said...

I love bargain brushes too! I have only tried e.l.f. and eco tools brushes. I have loved both brands for the most part. I live in the states, where are you from?

I found your blog through the Monday makeup link party.

Unknown said...

Tania thank you hunny :)

Barbieye i am hooked lol

JessicaI am from Ireland hunny Awww would love to go to the states

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...