Friday, 16 January 2015

Makeup Revolution "Welcome to the Pleasuredome" Salvation Palette

Hello beauties How are you all :) :) 
I should really slap myself on the wrists at this stage because I did it again :) 
I have been using a product for a good while now and have not told you all about it !!  
Yes I know tut tut once again 
Today I am reviewing another palette that I own from by Makeup Revolution and to be honest have this about 5 months :) and still to this day I reach out to use it :)  
You may remember me reviewing a palette like this called "What you waiting for" and I love it :) :) Well I am loving this palette just as much :) 
I love these salvation palettes as they are a mixture of shimmer and matte eyeshadows and every handy if you are doing your makeup in a hurry or going travelling :) 
There is 18 eye shadows altogether and each palette costs only £6 

I love the packaging as it a nice size to fit in your handbag or travelling bag.  When you open the packaging thats where the magic begins :) 
You will see a full sized mirror before you and the perfect put together affordable palette you will ever see :) 

I love how this palette is put together.  On the left is 6 neutral shades that are perfect for daytime looks and on the right you have shades perfect for night-time looks or for a simple pop of colour :) 

Starting with the top row 
Pleasure Dome:  This is a lovely shimmery champagne with a yellow undertone :)  I adore this shade for highlighting or worn all over the lid for that bright eyed look :) be careful using this as its highly pigmented 

Xanadu:  Another highlight only a little softer.  This is a beautiful peachy champagne shade This shade has beautiful golden finish 

Moving On:  A stunning shimmery bronze very pigmented and one of my favourite shades :)  

Using my power:  I adore this shade.  A beautiful electric shimmer blue that gives a beautiful metallic finish.  A very pigmented shade with silver shimmers :) 

You really cant afford me:  I am in love with this next shade its so beautiful.  A deep shimmery blackened forest green hugely pigmented and perfect to wear on a night out :) 

Even when you reach the top:  Another beautiful deep shade this time a favourite colour of mine.  A Blackened deep purple with golden shimmers :)  another very pigmented shade :) 

Now for the 2nd row :) 

Where lovers roam:  A deep bronzed brown.  A Very pigmented shade any neutral girl with love this :) 

Jungle Call:  Another bronzed brown something like Where lovers roam.  This has more of a purple hint to it :) 

Moving a million miles an hour:  A very pigmented very deep coppery gold shade :)  Very little goes a long way :) 

Sell it by the hour:   A deep cool bright teal shadow.  This shade is a perfect pop of colour :)  Hugely pigmented :) 

Shooting Stars never stop:  A Deep Shimmery gold  :) and very pigmented 

There goes a supernova:  Another fabulous colour :)  A deep shimmery emerald green :)  another very pigmented shade :) :) 

These swatches were made with no primer underneath :) :) 

Now for the mattes :)
 
What a push over:  This is you simple matte cream shade perfect for highlighting under the brow or to use as a blending shade :) 

Long way from Home:  A nice medium brown again can be used for blending but for people with more paler skin this could be a little too dark for blending.  I mix "Long way from home" and "What a push over" and use that as a blending out shade its perfect :) 

Diamond by the hour:  A Dark chocolate brown to use as a transition colour or on the outer V for a daytime smokey look.  
Love her body:  A deep mauve shade 

I can do it:  A deep greyish brown with a tint on green 

Never doing what i am told:  A deep almost black shade I say almost as its not the darkest black I have worked with.  This shade is very pigmented and can be a tad chalky so you may experience a little fall out with it 


As you can tell I love this palette and think its very idea and very handy to have in your collection.  Each one of these shades will suit every skintone.  I love how pigmented every last shade is and how easy the eye shadows blend even the mattes :) 

I created a look using the shades "Moving on" all over the lid,  "Jungle Call" on the outer 3rd of the lid,  a mixture of "What a push over & Diamond by the shower" and used this for blending,  I used "Moving at a million miles per hour" in the crease and "Never doing as I'm Told" on the outer V.  Lastly I used "Pleasure Dome" on my tear ducts :) 


Have you tried this palette yet? 
I hope you enjoyed my review 
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 












I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 comments:

Michelle K said...

I love Makeup Revolution, their shimmer eyeshadow shades are fantastic! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

beautyqueenuk said...

I really like this palette but would probably only use less than half of the shades x

Loevens said...

What a naughty looking palette (packaging). Love the look you did! I've been trying a lot of Makeup Revolution products. They continue to amaze me.

Loevens makeup rambles

marox79 said...

I got this palette as a Xmas gift from my sister. Can you believe I haven't tried it yet?
It's great to see all the shades are equally pigmented and that you can create such beautiful (and different) looks with it.

Laura - Alagoz said...

As usual Makeup Revolution has done a great job with this palette and all the shadows seem very wearable. Love it! x

Laura
Pink Frenzy

Laura Pearson-Smith said...

There are some gorgeous shades in this!
Laura | A Life With Frills

Avid Beauty said...

What a gorgeous kit, the colours and textures look stunning! :]

Lovelyladyjb said...

I would love to try this palette! The shades look so rich and perfect for my skin tone! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...