Sunday 3 November 2013

Wet N Wild Color Icon 8 Pan Eyeshadow Palette in Petal Pusher

Hello My beautiful gorgeous readers How are you all today :) 
Well incase you havent guessed It I got my hands on some more Wet N Wild Products thanks to a fantastic fellow beauty blogger who agreed to do a swap with me a couple of months ago :) :)  My swap was with the beautiful Shannon from The Creation of Beauty is Art .
Shannon wanted to try out some products that she could not get easily where is is from in America and of course I want to try some I couldnt get either I got some Wet n Wild products which I am absolutely over the moon about as I love love love Wet n Wild.  Plus I wanted to try some other products I have never tried before :) 
Here is a picture of what I got from Shannon in which I will be reviewing bit by bit :) 

So today I am reviewing The Wet N Wild 8 Pan Eyeshadow palette in Petal Pusher as this is the only 8 pan palette I didnt get my hands on :) :) 
If you missed my review on the Comfort Zone Check it out here This is one of my favourtie eyeshadow palettes to use I love it and Shannon was kind enough to send me a back up :) 
and I also have the Blue Had me at Hello Which you can see here 
I was super super excited when I finally got Petal Pusher as I knew that it contained some of my favourite colours :) 
Wet n Wild is available in America and some sites on the net so it is not impossible to get Wet n Wild.  I will add link at the end to where you could purchase some for yourself :) 
Anyway back to this fantastic palette 
These cost an amazing $5 each yes $5 which is less than 4 euro for 8 eyeshadows bargain bargain bargain !!!!!!!
Eight dynamic, perfectly color-coordinated shades with high pigment and pearl for ultra-impact color. Shades can be used together or individually to create an endless variety of looks.
The packaging is brilliant for the price too.  There is no mirror just a clear lid showing the shades.  The lid is sturdy enough not to break in your bag but if it did get a bad bang it will crack.  
You are also getting an applicator one side is a sponge type brush and the other is a slanted brush which is handy if you didnt own any brushes of your own. 

I know I said Comfort Zone was my favourite but I have too say this Palette is my 2nd favourite.  It contains a beautiful mixture of pinks and purples its absolutely stunning  There is a mixture of shimmer and frosty shade and as you can see there is no matte but I dont mind that.  
So let me show you these beautiful shades close up :)  Keep in mind All swatches are made with no primer underneath 

Starting with the Left side 
Browbone :  Is a shimmer white with a tint of purple in it.  This is a perfect highlight shade but I did find this shade to be less pigment than the rest of the shades 
Eyelid :  This is a stunning satin Pinky mauve shade.  This is amazingly pigmented and very easy to work with a perfect blending shade 
Crease : This is an absolutely stunning shade.  A stunning deep purple with silver shimmers.  This is a very pigmented shade and a little goes a long long way.  I did find this shade creates some fallout so be extra careful.  
Definer:  This is a bluey purple with silver shimmers I found this less pigment than I expected.  I also found it to be a bit on the chalky side but with a good primer this works great :) 

Now for the right side :) 
Browbone:  This beautiful stunning bright shade I absolutely love :)  Its a very pigmented frosty icey Pink.  This feel smooth soft and buttery a little goes and long way.  
Eyelid:  A deep burgandy shade with gold shimmers  this surprisingly was again less pigmented than I anticipated it is pigmented dont get me wrong but I found i had to build up the colour in the swatch.  
Crease:  I actually thought this was a black but I was wrong its a beautiful deep dark brown with a burgandy undertone to it.  There is specks of shimmers in this shade but you barely notice it when on the eyes 
Definer:  This shade look more of a dark grey in the pan but it could pass for a black as its that dark this shade has silver shimmers in it.  You will also experience a little fallout with it but nothing to crazy :)  A little goes a long way

I can not recommend this palette enough to you all especially if you like purples and pinks :)  This palette is amazing for the price and most of the palette is hugely pigmented.  The lasting power of these shadows especially worn over a primer lasts all day long and even into the night.  I found no fading.  
Here is a look I did with the palette 
I used the 1st shade on the right all over the lid 
the 2nd shade on the left as a blending shade 
the 3rd shade on the left on the outer 3rd of the lid and into the crease 
and the last shade on the right on the outer V 
I used NYX Jumbo pencil in Yogurt as a primer 

I really hope Wet N Wild make more of these palettes as I know for sure i would buy each and every one of them for a drug store brand they do an amazing job and have amazing quality.  
Do you own any of these palettes?
What's your thoughts on them 
You can buy these palettes on ebay or on the Non Pariel Site (keep in mind this site can be expensive on postage depending on how much you order)
Until next time 
Lots of Love Luck and Laughter 










I love love love hearing from you all :) I make it my duty to read each and every one of you comments and every time i get a comment from you it highlights my day thanks so so much to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

One of of favourite palettes this is :)

silviabia said...

Gorgeous colours and I loved the look you've done!! :D

Unknown said...

Not Just Inside Same here now hunny

Silviabia Thank you very much

A Steadfast Heart and Home said...

I love this WNW palette. All of the 8 pans are great. Thank you for linking up to Makeup Monday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...